Saturday, August 28, 2010

DYLAN DALLYING

It's Caturday and life is a little more CATSual than normal.  That suits Dylan just fine because he can just dilly-dally here and there.  He's not a guard cat like Dante, nor a scout-about like Domino.  He just dallies.

Truth be told, he's a bit of a chicken (more than a bit, actually) and he will run into the house at any untoward sound or even if someone is walking down the street.  Strangely enough, for a kitty who likes to dally, he's not one for dalliances -- especially with strangers.

In any event, here are some recent portraits of Dylan doing what he does best!

"I yam verreh busy lookin' hansum!"


"It taked lotsa pracktis ta find jus' da rite lowngin' pawsition."


"I stays neer da FURont door if sumbuddy's on de aPURRoach!"


"Heer's me doin' mai BENCH PURResses!"



"I hasta concentwate reel hawd fur dat!"


"An' if I heers a loud noise, I gets unnah da bench, like dis."


"Sumtimes its good ta stwetch yoor legs ...


... an'  paws fur a liddle wefweshmint!


Have a comfy, CATSual Caturday efurryone!

8 comments:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Stunning pictures. Have a fabulous Caturday!

Cindy said...

Spectacular photos of Dylan!!! Love the profile one!

Katnip Lounge said...

Dylan, Mommy can't stand it! She needs to smooch you, NOW! You sure are a handsome guy.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are really really good at what you do!

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful photos of handsome Dylan!...He is really gorgeous, we love him drinking from the lovely bird bath!...Hope you all are having a fun weekend, friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Sparkle said...

You posed very nicely for your human, Dylan! Those are excellent shots!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

DILLY-DALLY- leave it to your mom to come up with the best play on words! I was always accused of dilly-dallying when I was in Kindergarten and it was time to get ready to go home... I got an N for getting ready on time! CUTE!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are very good at dilly dallying. I dilly dally a lot too, but it is in the hope that someone will come along and tickle my tummy for me.
Eric