Tuesday, December 31, 2013

DOMINO: IT SURE IS NIPPY OUT THERE!!!

Domino is outside on a cold December day -- the last day of December as it turns out.  And what do you do when there's a NIP in the air?



Why warm yourself up with a a spot of tea, of course -- CATNIP tea, that is!


"I'm a liddle teaPET
Dere's no doubt!
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout:
Tip me ovah an'
I'll knock yoo out!"

As you may have noticed from Domino's rendition of "I'm a Little Teapot", she can get rather steamed up from imbibing said tea (CATNIP tea, that is).  And when she's like this she tends to get rather aggressive and takes it out on others in rather untoward ways.




"If yoo noes wot's good fur yoo, yoo wont make me repeats myself.  Cat fawts is reeeeely smelly!"


And there's nothing like another cup of tea (CATNIP tea, that is) after letting off steam.


"Ah, dat calls fur a liddle reFUReshah!"


Air FUReshener, that is!


 This'll put a little SPRING back in Domino's step, as well as into your nasal cavities.
  (There's nothing like plugging those plug-ins, especially when they're your sponsor.)